Welcome to ARK Engineering & Technical Services, Inc.
ARK Engineering is a premier provider of engineering services including: AC & DC Electrical Interference Analysis, AC Mitigation Design, and Cathodic Protection Design. ARK Engineering provides customized services and individual solutions to complex engineering problems. ARK Engineering is dedicated to providing superior quality and customer satisfaction. We guarantee all of our work.
ARK Engineering’s staff includes: Engineers (IEEE & ASME Members) and National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) certified staff including:
- Corrosion Specialists
- Cathodic Protection Specialists (CP 4)
- Cathodic Protection Technicians (CP 1-3) certified staff
Our staff is OQ certified and listed with ISNetworld, Veriforce and Energy World Net.
Our Engineering Services include:
- AC & DC Electrical Interference Analysis
- AC Mitigation Design
- Cathodic Protection Design, Installation, Testing, and Maintenance
- Testing and Commissioning
- Electrical Grounding Studies, Lightning Protection
- Design Reviews
- Personnel Training
- Program Evaluations
- Soil Testing
For Installation, testing, inspection or maintenance of AC mitigation and corrosion control systems or other field services, please visit ARK Field Services at ARKFieldServices.com.
Current Job Openings
- Under the direction of a Proj Mgr, design and specification of materials for cathodic protection systems including impressed current and galvanic anode systems for pipelines and other metallic structures.
- Use of industry standard calculations for design
- Cathodic protection system design decisions for design of a vertical groundbed vs. a horizontal groundbed
- Use of industry standard calculations differentiating between groundbeds for galvanic anode systems
- Supports field staff involved in testing and installation.
- Maintains technical knowledge in this field.
- This position requires only incidental domestic travel to clients' field facilities to meet with on-site client staff.
Minimum requirement: Bachelor's, or foreign educational equivalent, in Materials Engineering plus two years of corrosion expereince. Position is 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Applicants should mail resume to:
ARK Engineering & Technical Services, Inc.
639 Granite St., Suite 200
Braintree, MA 02184
Attn: M. Allen, Mgr. Bus Dev