- Under the direction of a Proj Mgr, design and specification of materials for cathodic protection systems including impressed current and galvanic anode systems for pipelines and other metallic structures.
- Use of industry standard calculations for design
- Cathodic protection system design decisions for design of a vertical groundbed vs. a horizontal groundbed
- Use of industry standard calculations differentiating between groundbeds for galvanic anode systems
- Supports field staff involved in testing and installation.
- Maintains technical knowledge in this field.
- This position requires only incidental domestic travel to clients’ field facilities to meet with on-site client staff.
Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s, or foreign educational equivalent, in Materials Engineering plus two years of corrosion experience. Position is 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
APPLICANTS SHOULD MAIL RESUME TO:
ARK Engineering & Technical Services, Inc.
639 Granite St., Suite 200
Braintree, MA 02184
Attn: M. Allen, Mgr. Bus Dev