We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative and Electrical Engineers. If you’re interested in working at ARK engineering, please reach out through the form below.
Sales Representative & Marketing Specialist
Expanding engineering and field services firm seeks a highly skilled individual for full time employment in Braintree, MA.
The qualified individual will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The preferred candidate will be an excellent communicator, strategic thinker, assertive problem solver and action-oriented team player. Should have a relentlessly positive, flexible, do-whatever it takes attitude, poised under pressure and committed to client service and expanding our client base.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and providing marketing materials to clients, presentations, exhibitions, client technical support, maintaining client database, and proposal follow up and closing skills.
- Previous Energy/Pipeline Corrosion Control sales and marketing experience.
- Must be detail oriented with good communication and closing expertise.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Familiarity with database software.
- The ability to think critically and analytically.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
ARK Engineer, Braintree, MA
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the successful modeling and completion of client projects using the highest ethical standards and engineering principles. This position is office based with eligibility for partial remote work. This role will interact with other engineers, leadership, and clients, typically in the pipeline industry, to solve engineering problems in proximity to or in shared common rights-of-way. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, driven for results, maintains positive client relations and interested in long range career growth with a growing, dynamic company. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices to deliver projects on time and under budget to ARK Engineering’s client satisfaction guarantee
- Collaborate with a high functioning team of engineers and leadership to solve engineering problems, cultivate client relations, maintain schedules and deliver results
- Model & design electromagnetic & conductive interference analysis, AC mitigation systems, Cathodic Protection systems, grounding analysis, and reduce touch and step voltage and fault potentials to metallic structures using state-of-the-art modeling software
- Capture soil resistivity measurements and perform interpretation analysis using advanced techniques
- Prepare world class technical reports for clients
- Support ARK Field Services with Cathodic Protection and AC installation and testing projects
- Maintain quality and accuracy standards for all projects, reports and deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an engineering, energy, utility, pipeline or related field
- P.C. proficiency including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Google Earth. RowCAD or CDEGS experience a plus
- NACE/AMPP Certification preferred but not required
- This position may require occasional overnight travel (Less than 10%)
"*" indicates required fields